Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Following....

Following on from a spate of recent beer festival action that would make a Trappist Monk blush, I'm currently to be found engaged in the noble art of roofing.

I'm at my Aunty and Uncle's house near Lincoln, surrounded by fields and a veritable cornucopia of wildlife.

More to follow.



Fairly plain, but I think effective photograph of the road by Blackmoorfoot Reservoir. Possibly, in fact, an unnamed road!! Taking whilst walking there on Sunday or Monday... I'm old and I forget.

14 comments:

  1. Gadzooks! You have become the man who photographs roads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been sentenced to manual labour in Lincolnshire? Oh you poor latter day skinhead! They have finally caught up with you for using those bovver boots on that poor chap that day that you wish you could erase from your memory. It was me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ze Toad, he ees funny, no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind photos of roads and appreciating the local flora and fauna of Lincolnshire..... I want more RANDOM SHOPPING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....and what's happened to the Bowling Cam - it should just about be time to 'crack that mudder open' now the clocks have gone forward?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like someone has been abducted by aliens and has enjoyed the probing so much that he's stayed on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popped in to say hi
    Pol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That photo really is rather fine. The almost-symmetry makes it pretty special, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there, Fox!

    I haven't stopped by in forever and now that I finally have I wanted to say Hi. Love the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmph. So I actually come by to check out yr blog for the first time in far-too-long...and you're as awol as I am, yeh' big pair o' pants.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sa this:

    http://www.arcticfox.com.au/

    thought of you!

    ReplyDelete