Thursday, November 13, 2008

Smash it.

Watching "Celebrity Come Dine With Me" tonight on TV.... I am treated to Caprice (Vacuous model type), Nicky Clarke (Foofy hairdresser type), Nancy Sorrell (Wannabe celebrity type that sounds like a man) and Jimmy Osmond (Long haired lover from Liverpool type) all enjoying a series of dinner parties together.

The time has truly come to smash TV. To kill it. Those rockstars of days gone by that hurled TV from hotel windows surely had the right idea.

I did watch it until it made me so mad that I plucked out my eyeballs with a corkscrew.

There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, it's probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. It fool me. We can't get fooled again. - G W Bush!



A very oldie, but still one of my favourite pics that I have snapped. Using my old Samsung camera when I used to live in Birky, I caught a humble-bumble on my sage plant. A memory of summers past.

8 comments:

  1. All I can say in defense of the box is Spooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you living in Birky because one of the bees had fled into the bush?

    ReplyDelete
  3. very well spotted spice..... i just thought it was where all the fashionable birks lived?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn it, the Cat beat me to my pedantic gag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too wasted an hour of my life on that shite....total brain numbing rubbish! Still have me eyeballs tho as unable to dind corkscrew in tip of a house....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe we could have "Blogger Come Dine With Me". At my place you'd get a treacle sandwich for starters. Main course of course a Yorkshire pudding with onion gravy. Then for dessert a bowl of rich and creamy bread and butter pudding with sultanas. As you drove back to Uddersfield in the taxi you would put up a "10" for my outstanding cuisine and civility. If you didn't I'd nut ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The good thing about having a television is that it means I always have something on which I can leave the remote control so I don't lose it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once Bush retires, he will no doubt be reborn as a tv chef!

    ReplyDelete