Friday, November 21, 2008

Dog house!

I'm in the frikking dog house for going out drinking.

You know the score.... one of them afternoon sessions turns into one of them evening sessions .... turns into one of them playing on the Nintendo Wii sessions.... and I promised to sleep over but it's too late and there's no way I can drive anywhere and I bit my tongue eating a Nik-Nak crisp sarnie..... etc etc.

There were surely something much wittier and humorous than this to write, but you also got the bum rush.

Sorry!!


If you leave me now!! - Still life or a landscape.... whatever the frik you want to call it. It's a bunch of leaves in the woods at Upper Greetland - Let's call it art - the glossy finish on them makes it all the worthwhile of course!!

5 comments:

  1. Ha! I have days.weeks & Years Like That!
    Suffering is Good For The Soul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's more art than a crappy plastic bag blowing in the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean - in the dog house? You mean with Dawn? Buy her a bunch of flowers from the local petrol station. That should keep her sweet. As for the leaf picture - what will you be doing for an encore? Grass cuttings?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you leave me now...

    Will there be a follow-up to this still life? Hopefully not a pile of leaves rotting in a compost heap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tut Tut!
    Hope you have grovelled and made up with the lovely Dawn!
    Pol x

    ReplyDelete