Friday, October 24, 2008

Glory.

Having a lie in. Playing some games. Watching some films. Drinking some beer. Going for a walk. Taking some photos. Writing a blog. Going to bed when I want. Eating food when I am hungry. Unlimited coffee.

I know that at some point I'll be back at work, perhaps even in full time permanent employment. I know there will come a time when I will be getting up in the morning or sitting behind a desk wishing I had the time to do the things listed above. For now, I'll settle for just living the dream..... every single day!!

For now, I'd better get back to my Pogo badges!!



Oh to be in Pighill Woods now that Autumn is here!! A rather "artsy" bark profile with bokkeh boughs beyond. Lovely textures in't it? Deep dark black cracks in the tree bark look like they could be bottomless pits.

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing quite like a deep dark black crack to get the juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concerned citizen.Saturday, 25 October, 2008

    That is a highly inappropriate comment coming from someone who works in education.

    ReplyDelete