Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Full speed ahead!

Seems the season of beer festivals is upon us. I have to be careful not to drink too much too often!! Having gotten myself a little bit blootered last weekend has made me slightly wary!!

Well I've been quite busy with one thing and another.... mainly Pokemon Diamond!! I DID manage to get my job application handed in on time though, so you never know..... Everything now remains crossed up to the point where interviews begin in the week commencing third November, and to hope that I get an invite!!

Shows how busy doing nothing I have been when I haven't even had a chance to look at my Pogo badges this week and they've been available for me for four hours or more!! Unheard of!!



Finding Nemo? A very lucky picture - indeed the one that DIDN'T get away!! A day at "The Deep" in Hull yielded some pretty crappy photos, and this is the best of a bad bunch. Shame the fish aren't bigger in the frame, but lovely colours and stuff.

2 comments:

  1. i've just finished swigging a bottle of abbotts ale. i had a choice between the badger, the ferret, the honey bee, and the abbott. so i went for a man of the cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice for the track change haven't heard that for ages :) Kinda miss John's organ though lol. rbk

    ReplyDelete