Monday, April 14, 2008

Huzzah!!

Thanks to spice-the-cat, I am now a music bearing blog again. You may or may not be happy about that, but after a heck of a lot of jiggery-pokery I have managed to bastardise the "skydrive" file service into my flash mp3 player over there on the right hand side... see?? You learn something new every day!!

I didn't yet get chance to apologise properly to everyone for my absence as both a reader AND a writer!! In light of the sheer volume of backlogged blog posts that I need to read to catch up with everyone, I may have to set some serious time aside!!

Rol: Thanks for those kind words.... Yes, Dead Man's Shoes is a great film. It's a long time since I saw a movie that actually "changed" me in some way.... I certainly didn't feel like I was the same person that I was before I had seen the film, after I had seen the film, if you know what I mean?!?

I must update the "movies I have watched" section of my blog with as many of them as I can now remember.

Normal service is S L O W L Y being resumed!!

3 comments:

  1. I've been slacking on the blogging front, too, so just catching up now. Sorry to hear about the job, glad the music stuff is fixed even though I keep it firmly switched off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could probably get stills off the camera if i hadnt had to give the camera back.....
    Is "if chins could kill" worth spending my book voucher from chrsitmas that i still havent spent on??
    Pol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back Mr Fox!
    Yea, i know what you mean.........blogging can get a little time swollowing sometimes!

    ReplyDelete