Monday, March 17, 2008

Fubar!

I am currently working on a plan to move internet service provider. The one I am using, although they are totally fantastic are a little beyond my meagre budget at the moment.

In the meantime, you may notice several things starting to break around here..... music, pictures, you know, the kind of things that are linked to some webspace that is now moving to somewhere else.

I will try to minimise the impact that this move has on everything, but if you spot something that doesn't work, then please let me know.

Thanks for your patience.

CycloDS news and a meme to follow later!!

3 comments:

  1. Do you have sky? we've recently changed to their broadband and have no complaints so far.
    8-16 meg for £10 per month or slower speeds cheaper!
    Pol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I moved ponds last year. It was hell, lilypads went missing, spawn all over the place and the wife couldn't find things for weeks afterwards. Things did settle down eventually so I guess it will be the same in your own situation. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you know things will go wrong they always do - deep breaths and don't get annoyed.

    ReplyDelete