Saturday, February 09, 2008

Bloody typical.

Since October 24th 2006 I've been a warm and clean little bunny, thanks in part to the boiler repairman and partly to the expensive crappy circuit board that he fitted, that in turn made the boiler work.

Sadly, as is totally typical of my life, I fix one thing and another breaks.....

Seems I am destined to never have things just go plain sailing.... As soon as my back is turned......
The boiler is not working AGAIN, and even more typically than that, it's gone on Saturday evening, when of course I will be without the boiler for two days before I can even ring the guy to come and look at it, before it takes him a couple of days to order and receive the no doubt, necessary part.......

Why me? I ask, as I shake a hand at the heavens and curse the God of central heating boilers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment