Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sup it up.

Well, I obviously haven't been back to my blog this weekend....

I've sunk a few beers and the lovely Dawn has sunk a few ciders. We've eaten more than we should have, and the weekend has evaporated like the alcohol that's been coursing through my veins.

To "Sunday Search" or not....? that is the question.....

I really oughtn't... I've procrastinated too much and the deadline for my job application is looming large on the horizon. For this reason, I will spare you the usual search nonsense, and let you go and do something more productive with your own time.... and we'll agree to agree, that I should also do something more important with my time too......

I promise that I will not pick up my Nintendo DS.... again!!

Right..... onward and upward!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the job. I'll be interested to hear what it's all about, whatever the outcome. Been unemployed myself several times, and never found it anything other than soul-destroying. R

    ReplyDelete