Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Please sir....

I want some more!!

More?

You got it Mr. Bumble, my good man... more, and what's more, I'd like to supersize it, and get a frikking drink with it too.

More of the same.

That's what you get.

The pain is subsiding quite nicely now, but the swelling.... oh, the swelling!!

I know I should have the offending teeth removed in order to avoid repeat outbreaks, but the thought of having to have false teeth, and of spending so much time/money at a bloody dentist's is really not one I would choose lightly.

Note to Hodgy..... Bloody hell, for all these years I thought I was missing out on something, and then you go and spoil it all by pointing out that: Not only have I seen Zarch on the Archimedes before.... I've bloody well played it.... it was called "Virus" on the Atari ST, and I still have a copy of it somewhere!!

A day of video gaming... of stormy weather.... of keeping warm.... of painkilling drudgery.....

5 comments:

  1. Has the dentist actually said the teeth need to come out, or haven't you asked? Dental abscesses, are a nightmare, but personally I'd be demanding antibiotics rather than stocking up on pain killers and suffering.

    Glad the pain is receding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just blog surfing and thought you might like this post..

    http://dawn-unplugged.blogspot.com/2007/12/cool.html

    A perfect example of Random Kindness

    Pol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back on dentistry, I thought this post was interesting, particularly the link in the middle to the article that prompted it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! Down a post to "Love the Gum!"

    ReplyDelete