Thursday, December 13, 2007

Argh.

It's now officially four days of being sofa ridden and house bound, struck down with a fatal dose of man flu.

Feverish. Uncontrollable temperature, soaring like and eagle and plunging into the icy depths, with all the grace of a three legged penguin.

Yesterday, beer was mentioned, and although I am in no fit state to entertain a lovely frothy pint at this moment, there is the chance that if I make a significant improvement, that I could visit the Drop Inn's winter beer festival (14th to 16th December in Elland). That's definitely something I will be trying to get to.

I've still got a hundred weight of Christmas and birthday shopping to do. My paperwork has all run away from me. My car needs booking on for a service and MOT. I have about two months of photography that needs sorting out!!! My whole life is collapsing around me.

I really could have done without the green lurgy this week.

3 comments:

  1. Tsk Tsk! If you were green and covered with warts you would really have something to complain about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just be grateful you don't have a broken leg ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Under such circumstances a nervous breakdown might be in order.... failing that - several jars of paracetamol might be purchased cheaply from your local "Superdrug". The arctic fox was once thought to a hardy creature.

    ReplyDelete