Monday, November 12, 2007

A square pyramidal number.....

.... that lies somewhere between thirteen and fifteen.

I am two weeks into this cruel experiment. I can only imagine you are JUST as bored with it as I am!! A grand total of twenty five days remain. Even the puking cats of Pole Moor have now apparently joined me in protest and gone on hunger strike, flatly refusing to eat their churned up fish flavoured repast.

Gardening and car washing have been the order of the day. It's been a gloriously unseasonal sunny November day, which actually started with the first hard frost of the season - I guess the frost and the sunny weather today are simply symptoms of the clear skies that abound.

I can not tell you the last time I washed my car.... it's quite disturbing when you eventually look closely at the chipped paintwork, the tar-flecked panels, the moss covered crevices, and the insect plastered bumpers, of which my preferred mode of transport comprise.

Wash, rinse, wash, rinse, wash, rinse, dry, wash, dry, buff, spot the bits you missed and start again.... what a pain in the arse. I NOW remember why I never bothered washing my car before!! Still, it's strange the effect that a couple of weeks of puking cats and escaping chickens can have one you.

I'm fairly sure by the end of the week I'll be regaling you with tales of how exciting the new series of "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!" is!! If I do, will someone please shoot me?

Thanks.

8 comments:

  1. poor, poor foxy. you'll be eating fishy cat paste before long and digging up earthworms to feed the chickens with. oh well. perhaps you'll miss it when you've left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont Shoot! Fox~Hunting is banned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally forgot what I was going to write because I was distracted by this weird jazzy type chicken squawking music coming from God-Knows-Where.

    You see, I'm using Shawn's computer right now, the one that actually RATES a sound card around here, and I'm not used to actually hearing the music that people include on their blogs!

    Plus, his sound comes from these huge noise cancelling headphones he uses when he is gaming, so I had NO CLUE where the strange music was coming from.

    Colleen listens to the local jazz station at night and at first I thought she had turned on her radio early, but she wasn't in her room...

    I'm still trying to get over it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunting rifle at the ready. Just watch for the red dot on your chest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are having trouble with the computer, I can recommend a consultant who lives just down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bang.

    (I believe in punishment before the crime.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 25 days left! How will you survive?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a sadness to discover upon reflecting upon one's status in life, that it is now reduced to that of being the man who who removes that which the cats have decided they no longer require.

    ReplyDelete