Friday, November 09, 2007

Bloody hell.

I just came on to write my day eleven chicken maintenance diary, and to expand upon the seven deadly sins concept....

Yesterday's posting has completely disappeared!!

I wrote about Philadelphia cheese spread and some other such nonsense.... The post was successful, and yet, today, it's gone.... this has never happened to me before and I can only put it down to the fact that the computer at my mum's house just simply defies all rhyme or reason.

The growing list of things that I can't do here at Chicken Towers is growing in number and vexatious by the minute.

I refuse to play along. I am packing up my bat and ball, and going to sit in the sulky corner!!

Post update update......... I found the post that went missing.... for some wacky reason the date stamp had gone awry, and of course the blog entry wasn't in the place where it was supposed to be..... it is now, and that's yesterday.... read all about Philadelphia if you like.

6 comments:

  1. "Do what mummy said! Be a good boy and look after the hens!"
    - Sounds like a line from "Psycho"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess. I love the soft and spreadableness of Philadelphia so much I couldn't resist the temptation and I ate your post.

    If we're on a cinema theme here in the cheap seats you should just put it down to being The Last Temptation of Toad.

    That was bad, I know. I apologise in advance. Never let it be said we amphibious reptiles don't have good manners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cluck cluck cluck ... the fox and the chickens. i mean, you were made for this really weren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you going to call this diary? Hen & The Art Of Moulting Fowl Maintenance sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (* scratches head thoughtfully*) Have You Considered Fowl-Play?...............

    ReplyDelete