Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another week.....

... another episode of The Mighty Boosh.

... the chickens retire to their dwelling earlier than ever (somewhere around the four o' clock mark).

... The penultimate day of "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!" and I haven't even written about it, although I've watched more of it than I'd care to mention or indeed remember.

Most importantly, I am on the evening of the start of the final week of chicken husbandry. The folks return one week tomorrow!! Hen shit, cat puke, cat food, cat hair, feathers, all begin to fade into the distance. The remaining time spent dealing with the animals and multiple residency is now just a bite size chunk.

Thirty one days and counting down... the end is in sight.

4 comments:

  1. Might Boosh, havent seen enough so not sure i get it!, Celebrity, well this is the second one i've watched and its not been great.
    Glad you on the home run mate, bet you cant wait to get home!
    Pol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bang.

    (Did I miss you last time?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God! You make this house/hen/cat sitting job sound like community service. Perhaps you should suggest it to the 'Uddersfield magistrates court - a week at your mum's gaffe and we'd see an end to joy riding, petty crime and burglary.

    ReplyDelete