Sunday, October 21, 2007

Search engine Sunday.

As promised, here's another installment of my search engine criteria, that brought people to my blog. I will also take this opportunity to apologise for lack of blog activity this week.... normal service will be resumed as soon as I get a minute to sit on my arse!!

cows go clang (Google)
Now, everyone knows cows don't go "clang" they do of course go "bong" in the poem by the late, great Spike Milligan.

On the Ning Nang Nong
Where the Cows go Bong!
and the monkeys all say BOO!
There's a Nong Nang Ning
Where the trees go Ping!
And the tea pots jibber jabber joo.
On the Nong Ning Nang
All the mice go Clang
And you just can't catch 'em when they do!
So its Ning Nang Nong Cows go Bong!
Nong Nang Ning Trees go ping
Nong Ning Nang The mice go Clang
What a noisy place to belong
is the Ning Nang Ning Nang Nong!!

"war what is it good for" (Google)
I'll gladly tell you. Absolutely nothing, my friend, in fact I believe this to be so absolute that I will reiterate for poignant effect. Absolutely nothing.

Fry's Five Centre bar (AOL)
Yes, indeed!! What did happen to that lovely bar of chocolate that contained five different segmented fruity fillings?? I can tell you that Fry's (the original manufacturers) eventually became Cadbury's, and the "five centres" bar ceased to be produced in 1992.

huddersfield "zombie slouch" (Google)
I originally blogged about this a while ago..... here's the flyer in case anyone else fancies it. It's on October 27th.


spiced ginger preserve (Google)
Oh, a lovely preserve indeed, and one of my favourites on a hot buttered muffin. I originally blogged about the death of a jar of said preserve. Perhaps the scariest "in-depth" review of this preserve can be found here. If you can find anything more scary written about ginger preserve then please feel free to let me know.

jenny falconer +smoking (Google)
Not the first time that a search for Jenni (note the "i" not a "y") smoking has brought people here. I have tried to find something on the web that links the two items together in order that I can point you the right way, but this must be some really "hardcore" fetish. I can't find it. I HAVE met her.... she DOESN'T like me..... and.... I can't remember if she smokes or not!!

v for vendetta (Google)
Comic or film? Film, forget it. Comic, make me an offer for the original 1980's ten issue first printing..... it could be yours if the price is right. The comics are fantastic. The film, you're welcome to borrow the DVD off me, I won't even ask for any security, as it would not pain me in any way to never see it again.

what do arctic foxes look like (Google)
Google images is your friend.

where does the arctic fox (Google)
I love this search. Imagine that the "Arctic" is a person, and that there is a verb to "fox". Where does the arctic fox? All over the damn place I would imagine!! If you wanted to know where the Arctic fox lives, then of course it's in the Arctic you moron!!

msn ten day weather harrogate (Google)
Can be found here!

4 comments:

  1. I hope your drink in The Barge&Barrel was good?.
    Lovely day for weather !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your search results are always so much better than mine (a little envious!)

    Halloween is HUGE here, really, really HUGE. And if you don't splash out for it, you are worse than Scrooge on Christmas Eve!

    I'll post pics of the kids in their costumes when the big day comes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fish, she is very small.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eclectic to say the least Mr Fix (sorry Fox)

    ReplyDelete