Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Noodle doodle.

Because Yorkshire Pudding has rattled my cage, I am going to emulate his style by printing some evocative lyrics for you all.

Noodle doodle came to town,
With lots of straight spaghetti.
He twisted it around around around,
And this is what you get-i.

A-noodle-doodle-doodle-doodle motor cars,
A-noodle-doodle-doodle-doodle houses,
A-noodle-doodle-doodle-doodle butterflies,
Eek, noodle-doodle mouses!!


Or perhaps if you find that a little glib, you may prefer:

Um bongo um bongo, they drink it in the Congo.

Way down deep in the middle of the Congo,
A hippo took an apricot a guava and a mango,
He stuck it with the others, and they danced a dainty tango,
The rhino said "I know, we'll call it um bongo".

Um Bongo Um Bongo, they drink it in the Congo.
The python picked the passion fruit,
The marmoset the mandarin,
The parrot painted packets that the whole caboodle landed in,
so when it comes to sun and fun and goodness in the jungle,
they all prefer the sunny funny one they call um bongo.


And don't forget kids..... Eric, your projectionist, is having a Kia Ora - It's too orangey for crows, just for me and my dawg.....!


This blog has been brought to you by the numbers 3 and 8, and by the letter F.

Fury was not too strong a word!!

5 comments:

  1. Well my furious furry friend, this is probably an appropriate time to respond to one of your earlier observations regarding the absence, on the 'net, of the lyrics to Scotty's Draw Your Brakes.

    Forward and Fiaca,
    Menacle and den gosaca,
    Stop that train, I want to get on.
    My baby she's leaving me now.
    Did you hear that?
    Express yourself brother.
    Stop that train, I want to get on.
    My baby she's leaving me now,
    And she really first got the train towards another guy,
    And I really can't believe she's gone and was telling a lie,
    Good God,
    And I tell you that the girl has really left I to cry,
    When She went bye bye.
    Good gracious.
    Stop that train, I want to get on.
    Draw your brakes brother, I just can't take it,
    cause the girl has really gone.
    Stop that train I want to get on.
    And the girl is gone for true.
    Good gracious.
    Skylarker.
    Play your guitar, brother,
    Cause this is indeed a sad song.
    And she said she was going on the morning train,
    And all now I don't see she personal to talk to her again. That means she have a guy forward away with her,
    And I just can't take it no more.
    Stop that train.
    See I express I self.
    Draw your brakes brother,
    Cause you really taking my girl away from me.
    Stop that train, I want to get on.
    I can't even hold on to the back of the train.

    So there you go, FoX. They're now on the 'net and they're on your blog. So let's all sing along while we do the Shake 'n' Vac dance. After three. one, two, three...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1,2,3,4,5, 6,7,8,9,10, 11,12!

    Pol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FOXY - Are you making fun of me? I'm trying to be all wistful and poetic and you're coming out with advertising pap!
    Oh when I get that fox
    I'm gonna have to box
    His ears
    I said when I get that fox
    Gonna pick up some rocks...then watch
    His tumbling tears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was expecting Shake 'n' Vac...

    ReplyDelete