Friday, August 17, 2007

Spider pig....

Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does.

For anyone that knows about it, then they will ultimately know, that at some point today I have seen the Simpsons movie.

What I CAN say, is that it ain't all that!!

The highlight for me personally was the spider pig sketch.

The rest was a fairly over hyped damp squib that left the two kids (avid Simpson fans in their own rights) distinctly cold. That said, one of them had had enough before the trailers were even over!!

In other news.....

Have a look at my "bowling cam" - it's over there on the right hand side somewhere. In an undisclosed part of the world, there is a quintessentially British pastime going on. The art of crown green bowling my friends, is alive and well, and you can now tell (judge by the activity on these benches) whether there is a competitive match on or not.

Please note:

If the picture looks shit, it's probably dark outside, or my webcam is so cheap and nasty.

The picture is updated every minute - but this page doesn't reload itself. If you've been here for a while and fancy the updated picture, then reload the page.

You can directly view the webcam without my page (in bigger picture) here!!

If you see anything half interesting on this "watch the grass grow" cam, then save the pic and email it back to me!!

You might also not that the club door is where those dirty smokers hang out on an evening.... tut tut.

If you live in one of those houses you can see, and are offended by my camera pointing at you, then sue me!!

Spiderpig, Spiderpig
Does whatever a Spiderpig does
Can he swing, from a web
No he can't he's a pig
Look out, he is a spiderpig

1 comment:

  1. Spider Pig, I don't know about, but I can definitely recommend'The Bourne Ultimatum'! And if you are going to make it to the Edinburgh Fringe this year, then you have GOT to check out 'Fuerzabruta' at Ocean Terminal.... pure sensation, you won't have experienced anything like it - the show's well worth the £25 per ticket. It'll stay with you forever.

    ReplyDelete