Monday, June 25, 2007

Justified.

Today is not a day for going out of doors.

Normally, at the end of the day, I would feel guilty about sitting at my computer all day when I should have been out and about doing something useful, like DIY for instance.

Today I will feel no guilt about being wrapped up cosy in my bedroom.

It's raining.

The rain streams down the windows, working like old fashioned glass filled with imperfections.

Ash tree branches festoon my rain sodden lawn.

I climb back into bed and paw over the remainder of the Sunday papers. Yesterday's news isn't today's chip paper in this house.

Just in case anyone was remotely interested in watching Big Brother you can watch it here for free - I used a link I found and it didn't work until I clicked the Big Brother link on the page.... try it and see?

Big Brother free live streaming.

3 comments:

  1. do nothing
    but do it as no one has done it before

    do nothing, but be the best at it
    the system works through you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be getting on with building a boat. From what I read the UK is going to get so much rain it's going to dissolve and slip slowly into the sea.

    Only the web footed will adapt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I recently added a news widget from www.widgetmate.com to my blog. It shows the latest news, and just took a copy and paste to implement. Might interest you too.

    ReplyDelete