Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Busy?

Busy doing nothing.

Master procrastinator at your service.

Try saying that after a few sherbets!!

Well, I've been busier than the bees that nest in the rotten window frames of my tumbledown house.

I've been fishing, and dog walking, and raising mighty nations. I've been reading, writing, and ringing my bank to do the 'rithmetic. I've watched telly, scoffed chocolate, and generally done sweet eff all, all day.

Of course today is the start of Big Brother. I promise not to blog about Big Brother for a few reasons, none of which need spelling out. If you really want to read about Big Brother, then head on over to digital spy and read it there.... I can't possibly compete with the wealth of misinformation there!!

This shall be my only bit of Big Bro commentary:

1) There's another West Yorkshire girl on this year's show - and she styles herself on Victoria Beckham. Enough said?? Not nearly..... She wants to give Yorkshire a good name..... she should start by effing off out if it then!! (The previous Yorkshire girl was a a girl from Huddersfield who disgraced not only Yorkshire, but the entire British Isles).

2) This year's show is, for the moment, all women!!

3) As I understand it, there will be one man entering the house on Friday night.... poor bugger is all I can say!!

I love Big Brother, but invariably it ends up being a damp squib that breaks my heart. It's a cross that in recent years I have not been proud to bear. I am sure I will come in for all manner of ridicule, just for mentioning my love of it.

And so, as I take a break between catching muskellunge on the Wii, and beating up Seville and Lisbon simultaneously, I manage to write a few words......

Hope you enjoyed them!!

3 comments:

  1. Don't you think Big Brother would be a lot more fun if it really did end up with a damp squid?

    Or better still, two Buddhists. a vegan, a vegetarian, Jacques Cousteau, Basil Brush, twin squids from Accrington Stanley and an airhead named Chanel No 23 are the initial housemates. Later in the week they'll be joined by a frisky babboon with an obsession for shaving it's hair.

    Of course there would be no food supplied for the whole series, no kitchen utensils, one square of toilet paper between all of them and a large jar of sea salt.

    The first task would be to stage an American football game using a wasp's nest and with all other accoutrements to be fashioned from the cardboard centres from toilet rolls and a handful of ostrich feathers.

    For successfully completing the task the housemates will receive 42 bottles of Newcastle brown ale along with a dried seahorse fashioned into a bottle opener.

    That, I would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good guys,Good article~~






    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ###############################################
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
    ^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^
    Welcome to my WEBSTOR
    THERE ARE MANY GOOD AND cheaper goods
    web: www.rolex8.com
    MAIL:rolex8shop@hotmail.com
    MSN:rolex8shop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do let this be your first and last BB post, or I shall sulk.

    You don't want me to sulk, do you?

    ReplyDelete