Friday, April 06, 2007

Fear ye not!



Whilst sleeping, a particularly spiced up cat, came and scent-marked my place!!

It took me two days to get my coat back into condition.

I am very much alive.

To be fair, I don't really know what I have been doing for the last couple of days. Nothing of great importance or note, that's for sure.

The weather's picked up and we are having a great spring-like flush. I've got a new phone, which has a really nice camera on it, and I've been playing a lot of Guitar Hero 2.

Please find enclosed a nice picture from my new phone. Incidentally, if anyone were interested, it's a Sony Ericsson K800i, which incorporates a 3.2 Megapixel cybershot camera with image stabilisation and all sorts of spanky bits.



A definite sign of the warmer weather... I've seen loads of really cool insects. Lots of humble bees, and flutterbys, and ladybirds.

Cheech Marin.... I used to worship you as a God, and now I see you clean shaven, and suited and booted in Nash Bridges??? How the mighty have fallen.

Late night shopping.... I am going supermarket shopping this evening with three ladies. This might not be the smartest move I have ever made. Might get some random shopping pics with my new phone though!!

Easter..... I'm not in the slightest bit religious, nor do I actually like chocolate all that much. Makes easter a bit of a washout for me really. Perhaps I should be ebaying my bloody easter eggs? I am sure Dawn and Kirsty will see them off though.

4 comments:

  1. Pics not bad for a camera phone.

    Lucky you with the weather - We're in the transition period here with 24 degrees last week and right now we've dropped to minus five again. Winter's last gasp... I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CSI
    Huddersfield,
    West Yorkshire,
    United Kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of the lady bug. Did I thank you yet for your condolances? Things have been hectic and I am not sure.
    Cher

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI!
    I haven't seen the new cheech, sounds dissapointing..
    HOw is the non-smoker doing? What day are you on? I've quit as well I am on DAY 5~!
    katt

    ReplyDelete