Thursday, March 01, 2007

Bollocks!

Enough of me ranting and wailing in my own personal life of hell....

Oh, go on then, you've twisted me arm!! Just one more!!

Dishwashers..... bloody great, they are!!

Until they're not.

For some reason my dishwasher has decided to play mind games with me.

It will quite happily fill up with water, but then refuses to dispose of it.

The annoyance factor of this, is obviously, each time I think I may have cleaned or changed or unkinked something, it takes thirty minutes or so to prove that I am of course wrong. Then, to add extra insult to my injury, I have to manually empty the water, and try everything again.

In this consumer age, I am now thinking it would be easier to buy a new dishwasher than to call someone out to either clean, or replace the bloody pump - which I am assuming is royally rogered.

The prospect of washing the dishes by hand is just TOO much!!

In other news.... my pizza episode has finally been resolved, and I received a cheque from the offending company, for the princely sum of five British pounds!! Wahey for complaining. If I keep this up, maybe I could retire?

Now, where's the bloody Indesit website??

3 comments:

  1. Buy a new one mate, couldnt live without mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you had the cats to deal with the dirty dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a valve at the bottom inside of dishwaters that moves up and down for the water to come in and out, take it out clean it, try it again, if it still doesn't work take it out and replace it. Can't miss it , it has a rubber seal, very common in diswashers! Controls the intake and expulsion of H20..
    katt

    ReplyDelete