Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sidetracked.

It's not often I get sidetracked into something else.... Ok..... let's start again....

I am always sidetracked onto something else.

My current fixation is Flickr.

I have been beavering away, squirreling photos, and updating the titles, descriptions, tags, and geo-tags.

So far I've uploaded about a hundred of (I won't say good, because they are not) my more memorable photographs.

I have to be careful not to turn this into an out-and-out advert blog, but I am loving it!!

Go, take a look, leave a comment, view the sets, explore, have fun, see what you think.

Arctic Fox's Flickr pad!

2 comments:

  1. Quote: "I have to be careful not to turn this into an out-and-out advert blog"

    Yeah, right. I really believe you on this.

    ReplyDelete