Friday, February 16, 2007

Fade to grey.

It's starting to feel more like November now, than the glimpses of spring that prematurely erupted a week or two ago.

The weather fits my mood, and I no longer open the curtains or blinds. The artificial, man made, controllable lights are my preference.

I have a strong hankering to start a marine aquarium just now.

Today I refilled the bird feeders.

The last week or so, I have had a blackbird that is flapping against my kitchen windows. It's spooky and strange to see her bouncing off the glass, and pecking, as if attracted by something inside. Hitchcockesque indeed. Each day she returns, and each evening disappears.

Am struggling to raise enthusiasm for Pogo badges this week, which comes as no great surprise. I did manage to get my cousin Tom on there this morning though, and I would love to think he might use it more in the future, and come and say "hello".

I am not enjoying seeing my thoughts of cousin Dan slowly shifting down my web page. It's indicative that time marches relentlessly on, even if I can not manage to do so at the same pace. Another interesting blog side effect. The blog waits for no man.

I am sending thoughts, and love, in the direction of my Aunty Janet, Uncle Dave, Jo, and Tom. I wish I could do more.

Anyhow, as all blogs should end, I am taking a young lad to buy socks......

?

1 comment:

  1. ghost chimp m.d.Saturday, 19 May, 2007

    a post without a comment is a lonely thing.

    ReplyDelete