Saturday, February 17, 2007

Breath of fresh air.

It's been one of the most difficult weeks I can remember. I feel stifled and claustrophobic.

All hail the lovely Dawn, and her suggestion that we go for a walk today. I knew just the place I wanted to be. We drove out to Deer Hill, which is a little wild place on the moors above Marsden and Meltham.

We walked. At parts, in the cold, biting wind, with tears streaming down my face, or with a warm sun shining on my back. Fresh air, and space, clearing the cobwebs.

We crouched behind a wall and drank coffee with brandy in it.

A lovely walk. A pint on the way home. I cooked a late lunch/early tea.

Enjoy the photos.

Alternatively, you might like to head on over to Flickr, where I am starting to store my pics - here's my album so far.







1 comment:

  1. Nice one, Fox. I can see you're getting the hang of this.

    Check out the Sony Alpha D-SLR. Sony bought out Konica-Minolta who's Maxxum/Dynax 7D was pretty good to start off with - I'd make a bet that Sony will develop it to the point that it will rival the best of Canon & Nikon's top sellers.

    ReplyDelete