Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ticking....

Another day draws to a close. A day like any other day. A jobless day. A day of television, of games, of films, of cheese and crackers.

What makes today different and notable, is once again, my nemesis, and closest friend, the full moon has risen over the horizon. The first full moon of a new year. I both love and loathe it in equal measure. The unpredictability it heralds can go anywhere.

Strange things.... coupled with the fact that I have watched the "The Butterfly Effect" today, and I am currently watching canibalistic humboldt squid being observed by a free diver..... I am already in a strange mood.

I think I need a shower and some coffee, but can't decide in which order.

Cher: Trauma Centre (Under the knife) is a great game, that utilises the DS touch screen brilliantly. It's very addictive when you start, but soon becomes seemingly impossible. If you don't give up easily, and are prepared to really dedicate a bit of time to it, then I can't recommend it enough. Personally, I am still struggling with finishing Mario off.

Ahm: As always, I love it when you come around and comment on my blog. It's great to get some positive feedback about what I love doing.... just writing..... noodling with words!!

And so, as the giant squid fade from my television screen, and they are replaced with strong men carrying cannonballs in china. I decide shower comes first. Should I put the kettle on before I get in the shower?

I used to be a werewolf, but I'm alright no-OOOOO-ow

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up about Trauma Center. Will pick it up. Love the werewolf comment. I am in a Buffy mood. Been watching Buffy season 2 tonight. No werewolves yet though. Have a good night.
    Cher

    ReplyDelete