Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Shopping....

To take three ladies to a shopping centre is not the wisest thing a man can do.

Admittedly, I also had shopping to do, and am renowned as quite a good shopper myself. Unfortunately after a mere seven hours in said shopping centre, I must admit, the time has come to hang my shopping boots up in shame.

Let me just say that I thought the word "renowned" should be spelled "reknowned" - Can anyone clarify whether this is right or wrong?

In other news, something I have been threatening to do for a while, has actually come into being today. I have started a completely new blog to highlight my random shopping theme. Go have a look and leave some comments and stuff - Random Shopping!

3 comments:

  1. I was googling in the Internet for words "renowned" and "reknowned", and ended up with following video link.

    "Video: An Interview With Saudi's Most Reknowned Executioner"

    !BE CAREFUL, YOU MAY GET SICK WATCHING THE INTERVIEW

    http://xo.typepad.com/blog/2006/12/video_an_interv.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. K will check it out... your brave to stand that long with women shopping?!?! Must have been good eye candy, hee hee
    katt

    ReplyDelete
  3. K will check it out... your brave to stand that long with women shopping?!?! Must have been good eye candy, hee hee
    katt

    ReplyDelete